24 Inch Insert Your Own Graphics Prize Wheel with Black Magnetic Frames
Our 24” Insert Your Own Graphics Prize Wheel is a magnetic, customizable prize wheel with 12 separate magnetic pieces where you can insert your own personalized graphics. Design and print out your own prizes using the available templates, or write in the prizes using a dry-erase marker. Our spinning game wheels come equipped with high performance white dry erase vinyl background, and there are no additional cleaners needed. This promotional prize wheel includes a sturdy, no tools required table stand, or uprade to a floor stand. This prize wheel makes the perfect attraction at your next trade show, gathering, promotional event and more!
- Quality Built— Made in the U.S.A.
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 24” in diameter
- High Performance White Dry Erase vinyl background
- 12 Separate black magnetic frames with die-cut holes to insert paper prizes
- A black magnetic ring in the center to insert your own logo , or Upgrade to a Stationary logo Plate
- ¼” Steel pegs with rubber safety caps
- Double Precision ball bearings for endless spinning
- Includes a sturdy, no tools required black table stand, Or upgrade to a Floor Stand or Wall Mount
- Black Rubber Edge Trim
- Adjustable Rubber Clicker—Control the duration of your spin!
- Our prize wheels are perfectly balanced to make them true wheels of chance.
Great Product and Exceptional Customer Service
Posted by Erin Gameson on 30th Oct 2017
I had to order this Spinning Wheel just shy of a week prior to my event. I made a note stating that I would need the Spinning Wheel by a specific date and almost immediately received a call from Gabby after placing the order. She walked me through the steps and kept me updated every step of the way. We got the wheel with plenty of time to spare and it was a huge hit at the Day of the Dead Tequila Festival in Nashville, TN. Highly recommend!
Looks far more expensive than it is!
Posted by Unknown on 25th May 2017
I was skeptical about a prize wheel but my client insisted. I'm now a believer! This looks great - nice dark wood-look frame, very heavy duty. The logo in the middle looks really sleek. As a bonus, the clicking sounds really great - I know that sounds crazy, but it's important on something like a prize wheel!
Too New To Tell
Posted by Angie on 10th Jun 2016
I have not had the opportunity to use the prize wheel yet, but it was easy to assemble. It seems sturdy. I've made my own prize inserts from the template. That was also easy.